Princes Highway, Weerite
The two lane concrete road overpass at Weerite was opened in 1977/78 by the Country Roads Board. It differs from earlier bridges on the line as it has room for a second track underneath.
|May 28, 1937||Flashing lights provided|
|February 4, 1977||Level crossing moved 60 metres in the down direction to make room for the construction of the new road overpass|
- Main Roads Victoria - Princes Highway West History - Princes Highway West History
- Weekly Notice Extracts - Alan Jungwirth and Keith Lambert