Fyansford Line

Photos of the disused Fyansford cement works branch. For more details see Fyansford.

Cement Works

December 26, 2011
Photos of the cement works and yard at Fyansford

Intermediate siding

July 5, 2010

Along the Fyansford line

December 26, 2011
Photos along the Fyansford cement works branch

Batesford Quarry

January 24, 2008
In 1931 the current open cut limestone quarry commenced production. It was located 61 metres (200ft) below ground level and 24 metres (80ft) below the Moorabool River, and covered 50 acres in 1965. In 1966 the railway was replaced by an overhead conveyor belt, which remained in used until closure of the works.