Ballarat Workshops

Located at the junction of the Mildura and Ararat bound lines, the workshops were opened by the Victorian Railways in 1917 and are now operated by United Group Rail.

Plaque for loco D3 653

The loco was originally built here, and is now statically preserved outside the workshops

September 06, 2008

North gate off Creswick Road

October 30, 2010

North gate off Creswick Road

October 30, 2010