Geelong Plaster Mills Siding

Line: Fyansford
Opened: July 22, 1952
Closed: September 2, 1971

The siding was opened in 1952, with the points facing down trains, secured by a staff lock. On closure the points and staff lock was removed, along with the siding.

The distance from Melbourne was listed as 41 miles 17 chains, which makes no sense as that is back on the main Geelong line.


July 22, 1952 Opened
September 2, 1971 Closed
Line Opened
September 9, 1918 Line opened Fyansford Line Junction to Fyansford