Manor Signal Box

Signal Box
Line: Geelong and Warrnambool
Opened: February 2, 1911
Closed: November 1, 1970

Manor was provided with a 30 lever frame upon opening as a crossing loop in 1911.

It was abolished in 1970 with the duplication of the line.


February 2, 1911 Opened
November 1, 1970 Closed
Line Opened
June 25, 1857 Line officially opened between Geelong and at temporary terminus at Greenwich. A ferry was used the complete the journey to Melbourne
October 3, 1857 Temporary Greenwich terminal and stub line closed. Geelong line now connected to the partially completed Williamstown line. A ferry complete the journey from Williamstown to Melbourne
January 17, 1859 Williamstown line finally completed to Melbourne. Geelong trains can now operate direct to Spencer Street Station
Track Amplified
October 25, 1970 Line duplicated Werribee to Little River


Related Locations