Stoneyford Station

Line: Geelong and Warrnambool
Closed: October 17, 1955

Stoneyford opened as a crossing station, the home signals were removed in 1899 and staff locks provided to the main line points. In 1929 it could open as an Intermediate Electric Staff Block Point in the Colac - Camperdown section, in 1941 this was altered, the station only being able to switch in when Pomborneit is not. Stoneyford was made no-one in charge in January 1954, it was closed to all traffic in 1955. The siding was removed by 1957.


October 17, 1955 Closed
Line Opened
July 2, 1883 Line opened Colac to Camperdown